Tuesday morning, Feburary 19th, I have been invited to speak at a local radio station (WANT 98.9 FM) in Lebanon, Tennessee. I routinely advertise on this station and have a "live" spot each Monday as a sponsor for the talk show "Coleman & Company."
"Coleman & Company" is a program that highlights local businesses, community service projects, local politicians and special events. I have been associated as an advertising sponsor for this program for over a year and it has a great format. Although I am very familiar with Coleman's program, tomorrow will be a bit different for me.
To begin with, I have been invited to speak as an oral surgeon representing University Medical Center in lieu of being a paid advertiser. The University Medical Center is a community hospital located in Lebanon, Tennessee. On regular occasions the hospital invites members of the active staff to speak on a topic in their specialty. This speaking invitation is provided in the hospital's alloted timeslot. It is a much listened to segment of this morning show.
Additionally, I will have 20-25 minutes to talk with Coleman vice the 4-5 minutes that I usually spend on Mondays. It is pretty easy to fill a 5 minute segment but the expanded time is somewhat more difficult. Not to worry. This opportunity could not have come at a better time. I plan on using tomorrow's air time to discuss dental implants and promote my new website http://www.infoaboutimplants.com/ to boot.
During my regular segment this morning, I informed Coleman that I had something special in store for our discussion on Tuesday. He briefly asked what it was but I told him we would go into detail tomorrow. He laughed and said he would wait.
My plan is to announce the new website and promote my FREE e-book to the listeners. I also plan on giving a print copy to Coleman for a reference to our discussion. Hopefully we can also distribute a few copies via the website to folks within the listening area.
Check back in a few days and I will let you know how it goes.
Regards,
Dr. K